JOB PROFILE ANALYSIS
Compile Job Profiles & Skills Needs
Working with your HR team, we compile descriptions of each a work function in the organisation including all the elements deemed necessary to perform the post effectively.
Job Profile are defined and developed together with your HR team and include such things as job responsibilities, required qualification and advancement prospects.
This is represented in the form of a Training Matrix and is extremely useful for recruitment, skills development and succession planning.
SKILLS ASSET ANALYSIS
Showcase Current Skills Assets
Our Skills Assets Analysis showcases employee’s current competencies. It highlights, among others, their current qualifications, experience, training courses attended, and competencies acquired.
This is presented in the form of a Skills Inventory, used to determine if your organisational capabilities and whether you can deliver your product or service to your client efficiently.
We identify the skills each individual has used or could use, identify the ones they would like to acquire in the future, and highlight patterns of skills.
We use data analytics to analysis your current skills inventory and present our finding in the form of high-level Data Viusualisation Dashboards to highlight key skills areas and showcase critical scarce skills within your organisation.
SKILLS GAP ANALYSIS
Identify Skills Gaps & Training Needs
We conduct eSkills Audits which create Fast, Accurate and Cost-Effective snapshots of all the skills. gaps training needs within your organisation.
Using your data analytics together with employee PAST TRAINING HISTORY, we identify your organisation’s skills gaps, produce your Training Needs Analysis and present you with all the information you need for accurate Workplace Skills Plan compilation, efficient Talent Management and effective Succession Planning.
Our eSkills Audits enable organisations to:
- Identify all Skills Gaps and Training Needs within your company;
- Maximise training budgets by sending the right people on the right training;
- Improve succession planning by knowing which talents best suit each job profile;
- Prioritise and focus training needs with an accurate training needs analysis;
- Increase SETA discretionary grants and tax rebates by identifying critical scares skills;
- Improve the accuracy of Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports;
- Avoid unnecessary lawsuits due to unmet Health and Safety requirements.